2012年6月1日星期五

Chanel Plumetis Rouge Coco Lipstick

Chanel Plumetis Rouge Coco Lipstick ($32.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a soft pinked apricot that applies semi-sheer. It ends up looking rather peach on my lips, and it tends to mute my natural lip color and add warmth. It’s a softer version of Chanel Liberte. Rouge Cocos are described as hydrating, though I find them only somewhat moisturizing overall.

Chanel Fall 2011: Plumetis Rouge Coco Lipstick


Chanel Plumetis Rouge Coco Lipstick

Plumetis only lasted two and half hours on me before fading, and it is a little drying, as compared to the creamier Rouge Cocos (like Etole).  I felt like the texture of this wasn’t as smooth as it should be–there was this unevenness that ended up translating onto my lips.  When applied Coach Outlet, it seemed to accentuate every imperfection and gather in places.  For me, this was a real miss.

Where to Buy: Chanel, $32

The Glossover

没有评论:

发表评论