2012年6月25日星期一

Buffett's Most Successful Trading

Buffett's Most Successful Trading

Well-known investors, Warren Buffett very love his family. When people are in his measure of his great wealth, he said the standard measure of success should be the true number of people who love you.

One day, he found his son Howie's weight close to two hundred pounds, apparently too fat to die. Then he said to his son: "You should lose weight, your weight should be down to 182.5 pounds to be healthy."

Son of the farm business is clearly busy disagree, saying: "Dad, forget it. I think I will never lean not go."

Buffett said with a smile: "Come on, let us do the deal right. Now the contract you have to be operated by each farm 26% of the total income to me, but if you can weight down to 182.5 pounds The following, then you just give me 22% of the income on it. "

Son was surprised to say: "Are you sure you can do it?"

Buffett said: "I'm sure a deal."

Soon, Howie really be down to 182.5 pounds less weight, so to pay income to his father, he only gave 22%. Buffett gladly accepted.

Howie smiled and asked his father: "Dad, you lost because of a joke to 4% of farm income, this world-renowned for your investors, do not think the deal you're losses it?" Buffett smiled and said: "no. My dear, I did not lose, because I now have a healthy son, this is my life, a most successful transaction."

Howie listen to Warren Buffett said fake coach handbags, was very moved, then walked over hugging his old father to live.

This world, even a life-long effort by chasing money, the wealth of his mind is still the best family and love.

Here are some Buffett famous quotations

1.I has become the world's richest man, because I spend less.

2.I am a realist, I like doing all his own, and this has always been convinced. As a thoroughly practical realist, I am only interested in reality, never have any illusions, especially for themselves.

3.When I find myself in a cave, the most important thing is to stop digging.

4.There are two kinds of information: You can know the information and important information. And you can know important information and because the information in the entire known only a very small percentage!

5.Select few in the long tug of war can produce above-average gains in the stock, and then focus most of your money in these stocks fake coach handbags, regardless of the stock market short-term ups and downs fake coach handbags, adhere to the holdings, steady win.

6.I want to give their children is enough for them to be able to show vision, rather than nothing more than to make them last.

7.When the world offers such opportunities, the wise man will be keen to see such a bet. When they have a chance, they cast a big bet on. The remaining time is not betting. It's that simple.

8.I like simple things.

9. Successful investment in essence is the result of the inherent independence Related:

没有评论:

发表评论