2012年5月16日星期三

A Slice of Matte Lipstick Paradise Courtesy of the

Advertisement



mac posh paradise mattenes (1)

Dang, I’d forgotten just how much I love the MAC Mattenes. It had been a while since the last time I wore anything from the line of semi-matte lipsticks, but today three of the 10 shades from the delightful new Posh Paradise collection refreshed my memory.

mac posh paradise swatches mattenes
Mattene Lipsticks, $14.50 U.S./$17.50 CDN each, from the left: Deliciously Forbidden(a mid-tone berry), Legendary (a mid-tone brick red) and Naked Bliss (a neutral light pink)


Mattene Lipstick swatches from the left: Deliciously Forbidden, Legendary and Naked Bliss

mac posh paradise mattenes (2)
Legendary

mac posh paradise mattenes (3)
Naked Bliss

mac posh paradise mattenes (4)
Deliciously Forbidden

mac posh paradise swatches mattenes

Feather light on the lips despite their full-coverage, highly pigmented formula, they apply evenly, dressing up lips in just two or three swipes with long lasting color capable of standing up to multiple cups of coffee or tea.

Some gals find the MAC Mattenes to be a touch drying, and I used to think so, too, but for some reason the shades in this new batch seem more moisturizing than I remember.

If you like simple, no-fuss lipsticks in elegant cheap football jerseys, rich shades, don’t miss the new Mattenes in MAC Posh Paradise.

PRICE: $14.50 U.S./$17.50 CDN each
AVAILABILITY: Available now at MAC stores, counters and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A

For more on the MAC Posh Paradise collection, check out…
  • MAC Posh Paradise Swatches and Pics
  • The MAC Posh Paradise Paint Pots Have Pigment to Spare

Victory is ours!

YES! We made it, boo! It’s the weekend. :) Do you have any plans? I’ll be home most of the time, but I would like to visit with my BFF’s, Jen and Cindy, if I can finish all of my chores. Jen just had her baby boy last week, and I can’t wait to meet him.

The times, they are a-changin’. Jen, Cindy and I used to spend our days in high school talking about boys, which we still do, only now the boy’s an infant. Crazy!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

没有评论:

发表评论