2012年9月10日星期一

MAC favorites from Allure Magazine Reader’s

MAC favorites from Allure Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards

Advertisement



debbie-harry-mac-facechart

I got my June Allure magazine in the mail yesterday and the first article I read was the Reader’s Choice Awards. I was not surprised to see that several MAC products were voted as favorites in several makeup catagories. Here’s a quick round-up of the MAC faves that Allure Magazine readers voted for:

Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam V. If you don’t have this yet, get it. It’s beautiful, universally flattering, and easy to apply even when you are in a hurry.

Lipgloss: MAC Lustreglass Lip Gloss in Pinkarat. I haven’t tried any Lustreglasses (I’m more of a Lipglass girl) but this is now on my list of upcoming MAC purchases.

Eye Shadow: MAC Eye Shadow in All That Glitters. I don’t have this,Cheap Jerseys,Kissing You Again- The Benefit Ultra Shines Lipgloss Line Brings Back a Cult (and Personal) Fave, but the MAC website describes this “a mid-tone beige with gold reflects.” I will have to check this one out as well; it sounds like a pretty highlight color.

Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel in Blacktrack. I love me some Fluidlines. However,coach handbags outlet, blacktrack is *not* my favorite black. I prefer Blitz & Glitz, which is softer and has a little more dimension to it because of the gold flecks.

Concealer: MAC Select Moisturecover. I recently purchased MAC Select Moisturecover and after feeling just so-so about it for a few months I’ve decided that it’s one of my favorite concealers. It works well with my skintone and it doesn’t budge,The Smashbox Masquerade Collection Unleashes a Sultry, Smoldering Makeup Fantasy for Fall 2010,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Cheap NFL Jerseys, even through dance class.

I am leaving for San Diego tomorrow and still have yet to pack. It’s a surf/spa trip, and I haven’t surfed since last July when I was in Hawaii. I dug out my surf wetsuit from the nether regions of my closet yesterday. I haven’t worn it since 2003 (the NorCal ocean is too damn cold to surf in!) so wish me luck – I’m gonna need tons of it when I attempt to squeeze into it.

Friday is right around the corner and I can’t wait. I hope you’re having a great day.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,coach factory online store,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论