2012年9月10日星期一

Laura Mercier Lip Velvets Feel Like Gloss but Look

Laura Mercier Lip Velvets Feel Like Gloss but Look Like Lipstick

Advertisement



‘Sup, girlies? How was your day? I managed to finish most of my errands and between loads of laundry popped by my local Laura Mercier counter to try the new Lip Velvets ($22) line o’ lipsticks from the Cherries Noir fall makeup collection.

You know how it feels when you hear a lot about a product before its release and figure there’s no way it can live up to your expectations? Well,Cheap NFL Jerseys, that’s kinda how I felt on my way to the counter today. I’d been hearing from a friend that Lip Velvets were the makeup missing link,Cheap Jerseys, perfectly balancing the feel of a gloss with the look of a lipstick.

Bold words, right?

Lip Velvets come in five semi-matte shades; that’s Cassis (a deep berry) in the top picture there.

Cassis feels thick,The Solar-Powered, Super-Duper, Sun-Protecting Tomato, slick and semi-sticky — a lot like a gloss. It’s more moisturizing than I expected,MAC To The Beach- A Bit of Blue for a Rainy Spring Day, but the finish definitely doesn’t glisten like a traditional gloss. It’s more like a semi-matte finish with just a touch of shine.

So far so good.

After two hours, during which time I drank a bottle of water and ate a bag of chips,coach coupons, Cassis was even less shiny than it had been when I applied it. What remained was a lovely matte stain.

I don’t know if these are the missing makeup link, but I think they’re pretty cool. If you want the look of a matte lipstick with the feel of gloss, check ‘em out,Coach Factory Outlet Online! :)

Lip Velvets are fragrance- and flavor-free and come with an easy-to-use doe-foot applicator.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,louis vuitton outlet,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论