2012年9月10日星期一

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess- A Tropical Lip Look f

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess: A Tropical Lip Look for Winter

Advertisement



I think the sky was mocking me when I took ye olde Tabby cat out for his morning promenade around the circle…


Among other things,Cheap Jerseys,MAC Cosmetics Face of the Day- Hot Pink and Silver, Friday’s also garbage day!

Those ominous clouds make everything creepy. Like those two garbage cans? Hella creepy. Even my favorite tree looks a little Sleepy Hollow.

While Tabs nibbled on grass, which I guess is his idea of salad al fresco (only the freshest, dewy green shoots will do), I spotted this punchy pink flower. It would’ve been the brightest thing out there if it hadn’t been for my lipgloss. :)

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Lip Gloss in Wild Orchid

I can’t wait for summer, ladies, and Estee Lauder’s shimmery fuchsia Exotic Lip Gloss in Wild Orchid ($18; available now at Nordstrom) is only making things worse. I think it’s fueling my winter denial. I mean,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Coach Factory Outlet, how can it still be winter with Wild Orchid on my lips??

Big sigh…

With its hints of blue and pink, doesn’t it look like a tropical flower? I love the shade,Coach Outlet,I Feel Anything But Neutral About NARS Bilbao Lipstick, but I also like how it feels on my lips — medium thickness, not sticky, and with a faint sugary scent and taste.

Wearing it I feel like I should be chilling on the patio at Duke’s in Waikiki watching tourists surf (LOL!) instead of sitting on cold steps in faded sweatpants while I wait for my cat to get his fiber on.

OOH,Coach Factory Outlet Online! As soon as it warms up, I’m wearing Wild Orchid with a bronze eyeshadow, crisp white sundress and big gold hoop earrings.

I can’t wait! :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论