2012年9月10日星期一

MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead Eyeshadow, Lipstick, L

MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead Eyeshadow, Lipstick, Lipglass and Mineralize Skinfinish Swatches

Advertisement



I. DON’T. CARE that it’s strange. I can’t help that my favorite set in MAC’s new Brunette Blonde Redhead collection is Redhead. Makeup rules were meant to be broken, right?

Here are some MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead swatches,Discount Coach Handbags, hot and fresh out the kitchen (sorry, I’ve been listening to R. Kelly all day). :)

Here’s everything *except* for the three Brow Set gels — Girl Boy, Clear and Show Off. Already part of the permanent collection,coach factory outlet online, the Brow Gels are available for peeping and purchasing at the MAC counter and online.

Brunette Mineralize Skinfinish is the shizz! I wanna take the pan and just rub it all over my bod like a makeup pervert.

I’m also lusting after Quick Tease Lipglass and Deep Shade Eyeshadow…

From left to right:

  • Chignon Lipstick: shimmery plum with pink pearl
  • What A Do! Lipstick: frosty pink coral gold
  • Quick Tease Lipglass: shimmery plum
  • Soft Wave Lipglass: shimmery peach

From left to right:

  • Deep Shade Eyeshadow: shimmery royal blue
  • Henna Eyeshadow: shimmery gold khaki
  • Femme Fi Eyeshadow: shimmery gold beige
  • Brunette Mineralize Skinfinish: shimmery coral

I think most of the Blonde collection shades are too cool for my skin tone, but my pale beauties should have plenty o’ fun with them.

Two colors that did make my heart skip a beat were Strawberry Blonde Lipglass (I can see this pairing perfectly with a classic cat eye) and Top Knot Eyeshadow (hello,Cheap Jerseys, smokey eye hawtness!).

From left to right:

  • B-Babe Lipstick: frosty cool pink
  • All’s Fair Lipstick: shimmery purple pink
  • Strawberry Blonde Lipglass: shimmery red pink
  • Peroxide Lipglass: shimmery white pink

From left to right:

  • Pincurl Eyeshadow: shimmery white pink with a touch of gray
  • Knight Eyeshadow: shimmery slate blue gray
  • Top Knot Eyeshadow: shimmery charcoal with purple glitter flecks
  • Blonde Mineralize Skinfinish: shimmery cool pink

Redhead’s my favorite of the three sets. The gold, pink and peach color palette makes a lot of sense to me, but I like the others almost as much.

On my wish list: all the Redhead eyeshadows, Red Devil Lipglass and Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish.

From left to right:

  • Marquise D’: creamy peach
  • Blow Dry: creamy coral pink
  • Live and Let Dye Lipglass: shimmery cool light pink
  • Red Devil Lipglass: shimmery coral orange

From left to right:

  • Flip Eyeshadow: shimmery bronze gold
  • 100 Strokes Eyeshadow: shimmery peach pink
  • French Cuff: shimmery plum burgundy
  • Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish: shimmery peach gold
The Eye Kohls

The three eyeliners are actually members of the permanent collection. I recommend Smolder — it’s a must-have for smokey eyes.

  • Smolder (Brunette): rich black
  • Phone Number (Blonde): gray
  • Teddy (Redhead): shimmery bronze brown

Well, my fellow MAC-aholics,Cheap NFL Jerseys, what do ya think? Does MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead make your hair flip? I may be raven-haired, but I fell for Redhead, haaaay! :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, September 1,Coach Outlet,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, July 18,

Karen

P.S. Major congratulations to reader Tiffany for winning this week’s MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead giveaway!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论