2012年8月23日星期四

What Are You Wearing on Your Nails-_0

What Are You Wearing on Your Nails?

Advertisement



I rarely like a color so much that I’ll commit to wearing it on both my peeties and paws at the same time, but I’m doing exactly that with Blue Streak.

It’s Sally Hansen’s $4.95 Insta-Dri in Blue Streak, and I can’t tell you how many girls asked about it at the conference last weekend.

The wide brush covers a large swath of the nail with every pass, which cuts down on the brush strokes, and it dries fast for a polish packing this much pigment. I’m wearing two coats here, and each one dries in less than five minutes.

It’s available now at Ulta stores, among other places that carry Sally Hansen polishes, and also online.

Stuff seems pretty sturdy, too. The mani I gave myself on Friday is still going strong. No chips whatsoever (note: I also applied a base and top coat). And I love the way I feel when I see it on my nails. :)

What are you wearing on your nails today?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论