2012年8月23日星期四

Sundays with Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 139

Sundays with Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 139

Advertisement



Tabs for the Lush Tiny Paws Moisturizing Bar

I can’t believe this! Guess who just called me in a total tizzy. Yup, Tabs. He’s in New York doing a shoot for NYC New York Color (he loves luxury brands but has a soft spot for bargains too). I guess he went out to a pizzeria for dinner that the hotel concierge told him about but must have lost his wallet somewhere along the way, maybe in the cab ride over. So he couldn’t pay for his meal, and the restauranteur was threatening to call the police.

I always get these kinds of calls from Tabs… Part of the job, I guess, of taking care of a diva kitty supermodel. Anywho, Tabs handed his phone to the restaurant owner, a very plainspoken man with a thick Brooklyn accent. I asked him if he had an email address associated with a Paypal account. He did, so I quickly sent off enough money to cover the meal, along with a few extra bucks for the man’s trouble and enough cash to send Tabs back to his hotel in a cab.

That blasted cat is always getting into trouble like this, but what else is new? :)

This was a pretty good week as far as his kitty modeling career, though. Here are some of the highlights from his portfolio.

Tabs for MAC Flighty

Tabs for the Essie Toucan Tabby Collection

Tabs for Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Beach Cat

Tabs for the NYC New York Color Lipshines

Who is Tabs the Cat? About three years ago I befriended a stray, flea-bitten tabby cat with a bad case of worms. I could see he’d fallen on hard times, but his profound knowledge of high fashion and department store cosmetics led me to believe that he was more than meets the eye. We became fast friends, and now he’s actually my boss (and a successful kitty model). :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论