2012年4月30日星期一

Pick Up a Prada Print

>> You may not like prints.  You may not even like colours.  You may be a die hard monochromatic edge-head.  But go on,Monster Beats Studio Lebron Jame, indulge your imagination and try and pick a Prada print for you to leap into a possible world where a print could accompany you.  Or if you're like me, perhaps you want to take one of everything and have odd shoe and multiple bags day (I think carrying three tops knotted together isn't overdoing it, right?)  I'm a bit late in the posting game but I could not help but put up these Prada goodies, arranged in the sort of visual merchandising set-up that renders me helpless to their printed evils.  They are going on sale mid-May as part of their new 'Print Collection' and the key story is the "OMG, they're under £500!",Breaking News, which sadly doesn't make a dent of a difference on my acquiring them.  Still, I guess there are some of you that can revel in the OMG of it all...

For me,Beats By Dr.Dre Solo, I'll just play "Pick a print" in my head and be done with it. 

Pradab1

Pradab2

Pradab3

Pradab4

没有评论:

发表评论